Pizza with Snails
Servings: For 1 Pizza
Prep Time : 10 mins
Cook Time : 20 mins
- 1 Pizza dough
- 2 ou 3 Dozens Escargots de Bourgogne Romanzini
- Mushrooms, thinly sliced
- 2 tbsp. Green pesto
- 1 Burrata cheese
- 30g Butter
- 2 Shallots
- 2 Garlic cloves
- Peel and chop the garlic and shallots. Wash and chop the parsley. Drain the snails.
- Melt the butter in a pan and brown the garlic and shallots. When they have melted, add the snails and sliced mushrooms of your choice. Season with parsley, pepper and salt.
- Fry for a few minutes and set aside.
- Preheat the oven to 200°C.
- Roll out the pizza dough on a baking tray lined with baking paper. Coat with the pesto, then spread the mixture over the dough.
- Tear and place pieces of Burrata cheese all over the pizza and put it in the oven for around twenty minutes.
- Once out of the oven, you can add a few leaves of rocket. Enjoy your meal!