Servings: For 6 people
Method : 20 mins
Cooking: 20-25 mins
Keywords: chocolate muffins, chocolate-hazelnut muffins, muffins, La Perruche Cassonade Brown Sugar
- 320g flour
- 100g La Perruche Cassonade Brown Sugar
- 8g of baking powder
- Pinch of table salt
- 150g dark chocolate chips
- 25cl pouring cream
- 7cl groundnut oil
- 3 eggs
- 100g chopped hazelnuts
- Preheat the oven to 200°C (gas mark 7).
- Mix the flour, the cassonade, baking powder, salt, chocolate chips and hazelnuts.
- Add the eggs, cream and oil, and mix to a dough without kneading.
- Divide between muffin moulds. Place in the oven for 20–25 minutes, for soft, golden muffins.
If you cannot find chocolate chips, roughly chop up couverture chocolate.
Other Muffin Recipe > Apple and Cinnamon Muffins
Or You can customise your own favourite Muffin! Check out the ingredients that may suit you.
Chocolate for baking | Baking Ingredient | Flavour & Aroma | Fruits
Bakeware & Serveware | Decoration & Fillable | Cookbook & Recipe Ref