Servings: For 6 people
Method : 20 mins
Cooking: No Cooking
- 1 mango
- 155g La Perruche cassonade
- 5cl unsweetened coconut milk
- 25g mascarpone
- 25cl pouring cream
- 2 eggs
- 20g Béghin Say coconut-flavoured sugar
- 18 sponge fingers
- In a frying pan, melt 75 g cassonade, sauté the mango cubes, then add the coconut milk.
- Pour into a dish and leave to cool. I
- n a bowl, whip the mascarpone with the cream, the remaining 80 g cassonade, the coconut-flavoured sugar and the eggs until the mixture thickens.
- In each glass, arrange a sponge finger, the fruit then the cream, and repeat the operation.
- Store in the refrigerator for a few hours before serving.
You can replace the coconut-flavoured sugar by grated coconut.