Servings: For 6 people
Method : 25 mins
Cooking: 10 mins
Keywords: Orange and mint almond biscuit, biscuit
- 170g La Perruche cassonade
- 10 oranges, 2 of which for the juice
- ½ bunch of mint
- 90g ground almonds
- 90g butter
- 3 eggs
- 3g ground cinnamon
- To marinate the oranges, separate 8 into segments and squeeze 2 for the juice. In a frying pan, gently heat 80 g cassonade until it melts and turns caramel-coloured. Pour in the juice of the oranges and add half of the mint.
- Take off the heat and allow the orange segments to infuse in the mint; remove the mint and allow to cool.
- Preheat the oven to 200°C (gas mark 7).
- Knead the butter, the remaining 90 g cassonade, the ground almonds, cinnamon and eggs. Fill the glass dishes (suitable for the oven) one-third full, place in the oven for 10 minutes.
- Arrange the marinated oranges on top of the biscuit and chop the remaining mint with scissors as decoration.
You can also make this recipe with mandarin oranges or grapefruit.