- 1 Ciaculli Tangerine Panettone
- 1 pack of pickled shrimps
- 1 of fresh spring onionfresco
- 3 tablespoons of soy sauce and some more to dip it in
- 2 tablespoons of potato starch
- 1 egg white
- 1 sachet of light flaxseeds
- Peanut seed oil as required
- Valerian to garnish
- Cut the spring onion into slices and put it in a bowl with the shrimps. Add the soy sauce and the potato starch and blend until the mixture is smooth.
- Separate the egg white from the yolk and whip the egg white, then blend it into the mixture by stirring it from bottom to top.
- Cut the crust off the panettone and cut it into small slices. Toast the slices in the oven at 160°C (320°F) until they become slightly brown.
- Spread the shrimp cream on one side of the toasted slice and cover it with flaxseeds letting them stick well. Fry in oil at 160°C (320°F) until well browned.
- Place the mini toasts on absorbent paper to soak up the extra oil.
Serve the toast garnished with fresh valerian and a small bowl of soy sauce.