- 1kg of sour cherries and cinnamon Veneziana
- 500g of mascarpone
- 250ml of liquid cream
- 125g of icing sugar
- Cointreau liqueur as required
- Cherry jam as required
- Cranberries as required
- Candied hibiscus flowers as required
- Gold sheets
Cut the veneziana horizontally in 3 equal pieces and take off the top cap.Add the icing sugar to the fresh cream and whip it until it becomes firm. Add it to the mascarpone cream while delicately mixing.
- Imbibe the three veneziana slices with the Cointreau liqueur. Spread a thin layer of cherry jam on the first one.
- Dress the other slices in mascarpone cream and diced cranberries. Assemble the veneziana placing the three pieces one on top of the other.
- Skewer the cake with three sticks to keep it steady while you cover its external surface with the cream. Smoothly even it with a spatula.
Decorate with candied hibiscus flowers, rosemary, cranberries, cream tufts, and gold sheets (water bowl soaking technique).