- 1 Loison 5 Citruses Panettone
- 2 tablespoons of coconut butter
- 1 head of Treviso radish
- 100g of cheddar cheese
- 1 cup of light Greek yogurt
- 1 jar of red onion jam
- 16 very thin speck slices – 4 per portion
- In a small bowl, blend yogurt and red onion jam (choose the amount based on your taste) and season them with salt and pepper.
With a round pastry ring, make discs from the panettone.Warm up the coconut butter in an anti-stick pan and toast the panettone.
Meanwhile, get the red tips from the radish head and cut the cheese into slices or sticks, as you prefer.
- In the same pan, brown the speck until it becomes crunchy.
On the first slice of toasted panettone, pour a teaspoon of radish sauce, then place a slice of cheese and a few radish leaves.
On the second slice, pour a teaspoon of radish cream, then place 4 speck slices and a few radish leaves. Complete with the last panettone slice.