- 320g of spaghetti
- 400g of fresh anchovies
- 1 slice of classic panettone
- 1 tablespoon of anchovy sauce
- butter and extra virgin olive oil
- garlic, red pepper, parsley, dill
- Clean the anchovies by removing the head and open them by removing the bone.
- Heat a non-stick pan with a knob of butter, as soon as it is hot add the anchovies from the skin side, and cook them for a few seconds on both sides, once ready remove them from the heat and set aside.
- Coarsely cut a slice of panettone and brown it on a non-stick pan. As soon as it begins to brown, add a teaspoon of melted butter so that it remains shiny and crunchy.
- Prepare a sauté over low heat with garlic, oil, 1 tablespoon of anchovy sauce, chilli pepper and a parsley stalk that you will remove when ready.
- Drain the pasta at least 5 minutes before the end of cooking and continue cooking in the pan together with the cooking water added a little at a time. When creaming the pasta, lower the heat, add a few anchovy fillets, the panettone crumble, dill and parsley previously chopped.