Original recipes by Sébastien Faré, Executive Chef at La Maison de l’Excellence Savencia®
Servings: 3 recipes each makes 10 glasses
Keywords: Chicken Curry
- 300g chicken breast, diced
- 25g Roasted Butter
- 100g onion, chopped
- 50g pineapple
- 30g mango
- 50g apple
- 30g banana
- 8g curry powder
- 200g Sculpture by Corman
- 5g grated coconut, toasted
- 1 lime
- 50g pineapple, finely diced
- 50g mango, finely diced
- 50g apple, finely diced
- 1 sprig of mint
- 1 sprig of fresh coriander
- Fresh coconut shavings
- Sautee (stir-fry) the diced chicken with Corman Roasted Butter.
- Once browned, remove from the heat.
- Finely dice the pineapple, mango, apple and banana slices.
- Sweat the onions and then add the fruits.
- Sauté everything well.
- Add the coconut and curry powder. Stir well.
- Deglaze with Sculpture.
- Add the juice and grated zest of the lime. Season with salt, pepper and sugar.
- Cook for about 10 mins.
- Take the chicken out.
- Blend the sauce and strain through a conical sieve.
- Coat the chicken with the sauce and let it set.
- Place 50g of the chicken curry into a glass.
- Add the finely diced pineapple, mango, apple and a few coconut shavings.
- Garnish with coriander and mint leaves.