Recipe developed by Sébastien FARÉ, Culinary Executive Chef of La Maison de la Crème Elle & Vire®
Servings: Serves 10 people
Time: 15 minutes
1L of Sublime makes approximately 33 glasses
Keywords: Pina Colada
- 600g ready-made cooked pineapple preparation
- 20g rum (optional)
Whipped Sublime Cream
- 300g Elle & Vire® Sublime Cream with Mascarpone
- 25g sugar
- Coconut extract
- Grated lime zest
- Fresh coconut shavings
- 5 ladyfinger biscuits
- 50g syrup at 30°B
- 5g white rum (optional)
- Few drops coconut extract
Step 1: Preparation of the pineapple compote
- Combine the cooked pineapple preparation and the rum.
Step 2: Preparation of the whipped Sublime cream
- Option 1 (using a siphon): combine all the ingredients. Pour into a siphon which has been fitted with 2 to 3 cartridges.
- Option 2 (using an electric mixer): combine all the ingredients using an electric mixer.
Step 3: Presentation
- Combine the syrup, rum and coconut.
- Spoon the pineapple compote into the bottom of a glass (60 g).
- Soak half a ladyfinger biscuit sponge per glass in the syrup/rum/coconut mixture.
- Add the whipped cream.
- Decorate with grated lime zest and coconut shavings.