Servings: Makes two 500g pots
Keywords: Iced Passion Fruit Inspiration Mousse, Valrhona Inspiration Passion Fruit
- 90g Egg whites
- 120g caster sugar
- 30g Acacia honey
- 225g Passion fruit puree
- 225g Mango puree
- 4g Gelatine powder
- 20g Water
- 200g Valrhona Inspiration Passion Fruit
- 250g Whipping Cream 35%
- Make a Swiss meringue by heating the egg whites, sugar and acacia honey to 55°C, then beat in a blender until completely cool.
- Heat the fruit purées and add in the hydrated gelatine. Combine the mixture a little bit at a time with the melted inspiration passion fruit. Mix using an immersion blender to form a perfect emulsion.
- Beat the cream until it has a frothy, light texture. Mix together the ganache and Swiss meringue, then gently fold in the whipped cream using a spatula.
- Pour into pots and freeze