- 1 Ciaculli Tangerine Panettone
- 3 whole eggs
- 2 tablespoons of coconut butter
- 1 cup of whole Greek yogurt
- 3 tablespoons of Dijon mustard
- 1 orange
- 8 whole walnuts
- 1 box of blueberries
- 150g of smoked salmon
- 1 bunch of fresh dill or fennel leaves
- Extra virgin olive oil, salt, and pepper as required
- Blend the Greek yogurt with the mustard, season with salt and pepper, add a little extra virgin olive oil, and half an orange skin.
- Trim and discard the panettone crust, beat the eggs, and season with salt and pepper.
- Warm up the coconut butter in an anti-stick pan, dip the panettone slices in the beaten egg, and brown them.
- Spread the yogurt cream on the panettone slices, add the smoked salmon slices, the walnuts, and the blueberries.
Place the French toast on a plate and decorate it with dill or fennel leaves.