- 4 panettone slices
- 2 tablespoons broad bean cream
- 2 knobs of butter
- 120 g of carpaccio
- lemon juice + grated lemon peel to garnish
- 100ml of extra virgin olive oil
- Salt and black pepper as required
- fresh mint leaves
In a small cup, mix oil and lemon juice, add fresh mint and a pinch of black pepper.Cut the carpaccio into very thin slices, place them on a plate and douse them with lemon oil. Wrap the plate in cling film and let it rest in the fridge for a few hours.
- After the time has passed, melt some butter in a pan and toast the panettone slices for a few minutes.
Spread the broad bean cream on two panettone slices, add the carpaccio slices and cover them with the remaining two panettone slices. Serve them with some fresh mint leaves and grated lemon peel.