- 1 smoked salmon fillet
- 2 slices of Classic Veneziana
- 1 avocado
- 1 tomato
- 1 onion
- 1 lime
- Extra virgin olive oil as required
- 2 eggs
- dill, sumac, Pequin chili pepper, black pepper, salt as required
- Sprinkle the smoked salmon fillet on both sides with sumac and dill. Rub it to let them stick well and cut it into thin slices like a carpaccio. Keep it aside and let it rest.
- Cut the Veneziana into two rectangular slices, fillet them, and put them in the oven at 250°C (482°F) for 5 minutes.
Cook the eggs for 6 minutes starting from the boiling, move them into iced water to stop the cooking, and peel them.Cut the avocado in half length-wise, take off the pit, cut the pulp roughly into pieces, pour them in a bowl, and squeeze the lime juice.
- Add the finely cut onion and the oil. Mash it with a fork, salt, and pepper it, and add the Pequin chili pepper. Lastly, add the diced tomato (without seeds) and mix everything.
Place the guacamole on the Venziana croutons, add the salmon roses and the half-hard egg cut in half.