- 5 tablespoons of Truffle & Cheese
- 500g of minced turkey meat
- 1 egg
- 2 slices of bread
- 1 tablespoon of parmesan
- 2 tablespoons of breadcrumb
- Extra-virgin olive oil
Put the minced turkey meat in a bowl. Add the egg, the Parmesan cheese and the chopped parsley. Start kneading with your hands to blend all the flavors.
- Place the slices of bread into a plate and soak them in the milk, then squeeze them well and add to the mixture. Stir again, season with salt and add a spoonful of breadcrumbs at a time until the mixture can be easily worked with your hands.
- Shape the mixture into meatballs with the size of a walnut and pass them in flour. Fry them in a drizzle of oil, until they are uniformly golden and crunchy.
- Add five tablespoons of Truffle & Cheese sauce to the meatballs. Heat and mix well then serve them up, completing as desired with freshly chopped parsley to give a note of freshness. Enjoy!